• Generate reports of parts inventory and stock count on a regular basis
• Work cross-functionally with project and site engineers to issue and track spare parts used
• Provide spare spares management, housekeeping and security to ensure part availability
• Willing to assume other supporting work as required
• Able to work some overtime as required
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor
• To run the day-to-day store operations
• Receiving, picking, issuing and retrieving of stock
• Experienced in working in a warehouse enivronment
• Physically strong, healthy, Independent and a fast learner.
• Bilingual in Mandarin and English, Male working environment.
• Other duties as per assgined by manager
Fork lift operating licence
Town or City: Singapore (Abroad)
Related Job Titles: Fork Lift Driver,Stock Keeper,Store Management
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 2 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: 1600 SGD Singapore Dollars / Month
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
[Western] Gestetner of Ceylon PLC, a leading document management solutions provider in Sri Lanka with i...
Search jobs with these words